Gas Line Inspection, Replacement and Addition
Gas leaks are no joke and if your home uses natural gas for energy, it is critical to have your gas lines inspected regularly to avoid any potential dangers.
The dangers of a gas leak can cause health problems, explosions and can even result in death if your Sacramento household is overexposed.
To prevent the dangers of a gas leak, it is important to understand what to look for when you suspect a gas line leak.
If you’re unsure of the signs of a gas leak, French Connection Plumbing can perform a full system gas test to detect any leaks in your residential Sacramento home.
French Connection Plumbing’s certified plumbers can detect, inspect, replace and install any gas lines to ensure that your Sacramento home is always safe and protected from any gas line dangers.
Gas Line Inspection & Detection
Regularly maintaining and inspecting your gas line is important to avoid any potential gas leak dangers to you and your home.
French Connection Plumbing uses a pressure gauge to test your gas line through our gas leak detection services, and we will also do a full gas line inspection to ensure total safety and quality.
A pressure gauge is the first step to determining if you have a leak, but our gas line inspection goes beyond that method to locate a leak if your home happens to have an active one.
Once the gas leak is located, French Connection Plumbing’s technicians will go over your options for repair with a fully planned time frame, so that we can get to work immediately.
Gas Leak Symptoms
Signs of a gas leak include (but are not limited to):
· The smell of sulfur or rotten eggs
· Dead house plants
· Hissing or whistling near a gas line
· White cloud of dust near a gas line
· Higher-than-normal gas bill
· Eye and throat irritation
· Respiratory difficulties
· Pale skin or blisters (if skin comes in contact with compressed or liquid gas)
Know the signs of a gas leak and call a professional immediately!
Gas Leak Causes
What causes gas leaks?
· Daily Appliances: A stove, heater, dryer, or any other appliance that uses natural gas or propane to generate heat can put your home at a gas leak risk. The seals that hold and connect the piping of these appliances can corrode and cause gas to leak into your home.
· Poor Piping: A maze of pipes lie underneath your home to flow gas into the pipe connectors of your appliances. The pipes can erode and disconnect over time because of underlying issues or surrounding tree roots. Older homes are more prone to gas leaks because of faulty pipes.
· Lack of Ventilation: High levels of CO2 can be emitted from appliances that generate energy and heat. If the exhaust fan or chimney in your home becomes clogged, CO2 can fill up in your home and put you at risk for monoxide (CO) poisoning.
Gas Line Inspection Cost
Our pricing is straightforward, just like our professional approach.
French Connection Plumbing offers fair pricing and professional service for our residential gas line inspections.
Gas Line Repair Sacramento
The certified plumbers at French Connection Plumbing will perform a gas line repair with the necessary replacements to get your home’s plumbing back in order.
No gas leak repair job is too big or small for our team of experts.
Once we have detected the leak, we will receive approval from the homeowner to commence repairs and get to work as quickly as possible.
If you have a gas leak in Sacramento, French Connection will repair it.
If your gas line requires a new pipe, we will cut and thread a new one to ensure that your line is quality and working like it should be.
French Connection Plumbing’s mission is to ensure our homeowners peace of mind and restore their home back to safety and comfort in a timely manner.