Leak Detection & Slab Leak Repair
Imagine walking into a puddle of water in your kitchen, basement or bathroom.
Now, imagine realizing that a puddle has flooded into every crevice of your home.
Imagine the countless damages, hefty bills, extensive repairs and shocking aftermath.
Water is heavy and quickly flows through every crack that it finds, causing damage throughout your entire home… not just in one area.
A water leak can be detrimental to your furnishings, belongings, even your health!
Leaks can be sneaky and more dangerous than expected if they’re not promptly taken care of by a professional leak detection plumber.
French Connection Plumbing is Sacramento’s leading plumber who offers advanced leak detection services and slab leak foundation repairs to ensure that you and your home are free from any potential water leak dangers.
Leak Detection & Slab Leak Repair
French Connection Plumbing offers Sacramento residents our extensive leak repair services that prevent serious damages AND that save homeowners loads of money in the long run.
Our high-quality, innovative leak detection equipment will quickly find the leak in your home so that our experienced plumbers can finally begin to repair any underlying broken or damaged pipes.
French Connection Plumbing does not recommend fixing the water leak issue on your own and we encourage you to contact our professionals as soon as you see a water droplet in an unusual area of your home.
Water leaks start off small but can get bigger very soon, even overnight!
Don’t make the costly mistake of waiting long enough for the leak to become damaging and instead, be proactive!
Our certified plumbing technicians are knowledgeable in water leak detection and experienced in slab leak repairs to get the job done right the first time.
A hidden water leak can be a total nightmare!
What’s worse, is that you didn’t even know that it was there!
Unresolved water leaks can rot and mold in your wall, floors, drywall and insulation. Some leaks can even damage your electrical system if the leak is in the vicinity of any electrical wiring around your home.
French Connection Plumbing will protect the safety and value of your home by identifying the source of the leak, sealing it and ultimately, preventing any further water damage to your home.
Slab Leak Repair
Not all plumbing leaks are created equal.
Some leaks are major, and some leaks are minor, but even the lesser leaks can cause more underlying damage than initially expected.
Moisture from a water leak can seep into the foundation of your home and do even worse damage if left untreated.
Slab leaks develop in the water lines running below the concrete foundation of your home and can cause long-term corrosion to your copper pipes.
Typically, homeowners don’t notice that they have a slab leak because the causes of one are so broad.
Slab leaks can happen because of your home’s condition, poor pipe installation, foundation/ground shifts, abrasion and corrosion.
Signs that you may have a slab leak are moldy or musty odors, sudden increase in your water bill, moisture under the carpet, damp floorboards, and low water pressure.
Slab leaks are a serious issue and can create unstable soil conditions over time that cause foundation shifts in your home’s property.
Dangers of water leaks include:
· Mold and Mildew Build-Up: Mold and mildew can develop in different areas of your home like your vents, walls, floors, wood framing, furniture, carpet, even clothing. Mold and mildew grow in damp places that build-up moisture easily and can be toxic and costly to remove.
· Health Effects: Mold can be especially harmful to individuals who have respiratory issues and asthma. Other health risks that mold spores can cause are allergic reactions, skin irritations, nose and throat inflammation and soreness, coughing, sneezing, itchy and red eyes, and more.
· Household Water Contamination: If your leak is from a broken pipe that carries drinking water to your household, that water is at risk of contamination. The pipes may suck in some external water and particles that can lower the quality of your drinking water.
· Increased Utility Bills: More energy is spent on heating and cooling because leaks can saturate and damage all the insulation throughout your home’s walls, roof, attic or ceiling.
· Structural Damage: Leaks can cause serious damage to your home structure, rafters, wall framing, ceiling joists, and more. The wood throughout your home’s structure can deteriorate and lead to costly repairs.
· Fire Hazard: Believe it or not, but one of the biggest dangers of water leaks is a fire hazard. A leak can reach tight areas where electrical wirings are on the inside of your wall and lead to an electrical house fire.
· Financial Repercussions: Last but not least, water leaks are expensive and can lead to some hefty blows in your budget! The repercussions of water leaks are fixable, but they require time, money, and skill to properly repair.
Trust French Connection Plumbing to take care of the slab leak repair in your home so that you can continue to live in a space where you feel the safest.
Slab Leak Repair
French Connection Plumbing understands that your home is beyond an investment, it’s a place where you feel safe and comfortable.
Water leaks and slab leaks should be detected before they ever surface and begin damaging other parts of your home.
Don’t risk the health of your home and your loved ones by allowing a water leak to go unresolved and spread even further!
French Connection Plumbing is the best leak detection plumber in Sacramento who will find the source of the leak, repair and/or replace your water lines, and fix your leak fast and right the first time.